Sunday, September 5, 2010

Update (finally)

Alright sorry guys for the 24 hour delay. I was hit very badly by a hurricane. As it is right now I have a million things to do to catch up.

A few things to address.

Those receiving an email from netzke@hushmail.com or any email saying that you will receive .apk or any other file upon completion of donation is a FAKE. I will not be responsible for those who replied or donated to that address.

The beta release for android is on still in the works because of the 24 hours without power. Those who have opened disputes and continue to email me asking for an apk will be kicked from the beta team. I do not have time to deal with it. Those who have opened disputes are welcome to escalate it keeping in mind it was a DONATION.

The people needed for android beta is NOW ZERO. No more people will be accepted. We have enough people and we will start weeding out those who do not belong in it. Those who have been harassing me will be kicked. Along with those who continuously open disputes on me only to donate again and do the same thing.

We will be closing the donation box for now because of the amount of trouble it caused for the Netzke Dev team. For those of you who didn't cause any trouble and have stuck with me Thank you.

As far as iOS testing goes those that have been accepted will stay accepted and beta testing will be closed for now until all of this is sorted out.

Sorry for all the major inconvenience because of the hurricanes. Before emailing me please FULLY READ the blog. A lot of questions can be answered. You do not need to read the comments just my own posts.

If things continue to get bad comments will be disabled and a block will be put on my email to only allow my team members to get through. I don't want to have to do this as I believe in communication with my team mates and my users.

26 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about all your troubles.
    I wish you the best and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah dam! really wanted to use my samsung galaxy S for beta testing. Good choice on closing the donations, more people seem to think you a scammer by putting that up there. Atleast you can work on the port now. Looking forward to the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True you may focus on the port and not other people accusing you of scamming. But just keep up the good work, and i hope to help in someway...but ill just keep checking back at your blog keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Dont let the masses rush you - they want it that bad they could pick up 'Advanced reverse engineering for dummies'.

    Good luck man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry mate. We waited years for something like this to happen, so a few more days won't kill us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when its finished will you just need to plug the phone in once, or will it have to be plugged in every-time and kept in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUst to let u know another site is up trying to take ur credit :http://netzkedev.blogspot.com/

    someone is also posting the wrong link here: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/playstation-3-exploits-hacks/206471-ps3-jailbreak-hack-android-ios.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck man and after beta testing your gonna put the apk up on this site because sony would probably get mad and make google pull it from the market.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude you're awesome, you do sound a little bit annoyed but we get it, you're tired and excited probably much more than us, keep on the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are far enough inland that the hurricane that just happened by us only caused us to get some stormy, windy weather for about 24 hours. No power outage here fortunately. My mind explodes when the power goes out.

    Welcome back to the internets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some people just don't understand when someone's doing them a massive favour. Pestering him? Opening disputes? Calm down all, I'm sure the project will get there soon enough! Netzke: Shout out to you for some good work. Did you go by any other names beforehand? Your style of writing looks familiar......Anyway best of luck and on the off chance you're looking for more testers I have an HTC Desire rooted and running a MoDaCo custom build of Froyo. I have access to the kitchens in modaco which means I can custom build just about any going rom and version of android and will happily reflash my phone ad-infinitum to test it on every supported android build. Not to mention I can do the same with the G1 and DXANDROID (an android version tweaked for running on WM smartphones). It might be your android app may be the first way for windows mobile users to perform the hack as well! Anyway I know beta is full but the offer is always open if you're looking for a competent and involved member of the android community's advice rather than just average joes with their phone! :-) oh and last but not least: thanks for all your effort on this and let me know if there's anything at all I can do! Even just supplying custom android ROMs for most devices on the planet for stability testing etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey man thanks for all the hard work.

    As far as i'm concerned the updates are a favor to the community. If it was me I wouldn't say a word until it was done. =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. On a strictly technical note, are the bulk of the HTC android phones (Desire, Nexus One) actually physically capable of emulating the usb hub like the original jailbreak?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dont let the small minority of Creting put you off mate , personally I can't thank you enough for the effort you've put in IN YOUR OWN TIME !! (for the wingers and moaners)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all the hard work!! Bucknatd@gmail
    Com

    ReplyDelete
  16. When are you planning on posting a video of your work?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear people (and weather) have been giving you hard times. If I where you now that you seem have most of the beta testers you need I would just ignore the internet mob for a while and focus your attention. But thanks for all the work, I CAN wait for you to get it right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That explains it, have to admit was a little weirded out myself, but my assumption was you were working. Glad you are able to focus now, besides my Android based EVO, I have an iPad, will the ios app work on 3.* or just 4.*? Look forward to testing at least the Android app for you, and maybe both.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dust on the black monolith is completely removed waiting to plug this amazing piece of software !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck, look forward to running this on my CyanogenMod Motorola DROID when I get a public release

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have you considered recording a small video with your android phone? I'm curious, even if it's low quality.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dude thank you can not wait till you release this bad boy for my gt540 android lg :) keep it up and if you ever need help send me a message I have access to gt540 and a xda 11 thnx
    jason.crozier@tesco.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanx, one question will this work on a droid x?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I can't believe are taking this for granted lol...they don't seem to realize that developing something like this takes time and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's works on all android phones if you have root

    ReplyDelete